Our range of treatments covers everything from make-up and nails to skin treatments. All of your treatments will be carried out by a member of our professional and experienced team.
Nails – Manicures and Pedicures
- Shape and polish – £10.00
- Shellac polish – £15
- Deluxe manicure or pedicure 60 mins – £25.00
- Exfoliation, massage, nourishing mask, shape, cuticles and polish with Shellac £35
- False tip Gel extensions with white, clear tips plus colour if required – £25
- Sculptured Extensions with Clear/Colour or French Gel application – £55
- Half leg – £12.00
- Full leg – £20.00
- Full arm – £12.00
- Half arm – £8.00
- Chest – £15.00
- Feet & Toes – £10
- Back – 15.00
- Tummy – £8.00
- Under arm – £8.00
- Upper lip – £5.00
- Chin – £5.00
- Eye brows – £7.00
- Bikini line – £9.00
- Crazy Angel Spray Tan – £20
- Full Set Individual Eyelash Extensions – £50 – 2hrs
- Half set Individual Eyelash Extensions – £25
- Individual Eyelash re-fills – £15 (every 2-3 weeks)
- Cluster Eyelashes – £15 (Lasts 1-2 weeks)
- Express Facial – £20 – 30 minsExfoliation, Cleanse, Moisturise, Mini massage
- Standard Facial – £30.00 – 60 mins
Cleanse, Exfoliation, Face , neck and shoulder massage, Customised masque and moisturise
- Deluxe Facial 90 minutes – £45.00
Deep cleanse, Exfoliation, Steam (Extraction on request), Masque, Hydration or calming Gel, and Moisturise, includes Head, Neck, shoulder and hand or foot massage.
- Anti–Age Facial 90 minutes – £65
Deep cleanse, Exfoliation, Steam (Extraction on request), Masque, Rejuvenation Gel, and Moisturise, includes Head, Neck, shoulder Massage includes 20 minutes of Facial Skin tightening using radiofrequency to stimulate the collagen.
Crazy Angel Spray Tan – £ 20
Do’s & Don’t’s Pre & Post Tanning
- Give yourself a thorough exfoliation the night before you tan (paying particular attention too dry areas like the knees, ankles and elbows.
- Avoid using any creams/lotions, perfumes or deodorants on the skin (we want nice clean skin ladies)
- No waxing or shaving the day before.
- Ensure all make-up is removed before tan
- Wear lose clothing (not tight leggings or jeans) and preferably of a darker color.
- After your tan avoid touching the skin as tan may then transfer onto hands and stain.
- Avoid the gym, swimming and shower/bath whilst tan is developing.
- Wait at least 8 hours for tan to develop prior to washing off (sleep in it if you can)
- Moisturise at least once a day after you have washed off the tan to prolong it’s life and keep it looking beautifully fresh & vibrant on your skin.
- When washing off let water gently run over skin, do not rub the skin to vigorously and pat dry when drying skin.
- Start to exfoliate the skin after 5 days of wearing the tan, this will help to encourage even fading.